Our Ocean Grove cabin retreat offers a charming Aussie bush experience, with all the creature comforts to relax, romance or revive.
The Woods cabin accommodation checklist
- French flax linen, quality bedding and towels (BYO beach towels)
- Flat screen TV/DVD player
- Kitchenette with fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, crockery, selection of teas, coffee and milk
- Ensuite bathroom with towels, soap, hairdryer and makeup wipes
- Indoor sitting area and covered outdoor verandah to chat, eat, read and relax
- Coathangers, full length mirror, shopping basket and umbrella
- Free Wi-Fi
- On-site parking
- Laundry with washing machine, clothesline, ironing board and iron
- Outdoor kitchen with BBQ, crockery and utensils, table and chairs, sink and fridge
- Solar heated swimming pool and gas heated spa
- Tennis court with racquets and balls
- Pitch and putt golf green with clubs and balls
- Firepit with wood, firelighters and marshmellows
- Two adult-sized bikes with helmets and bike locks
- Beach essentials – umbrella, spare towels and yoga mats
All of these outdoor facilities are shared with other cabin guests and occasionally our small family. The Woods only sleeps six people in total across both cabins, so it still feels private and never crowded.
The pool and spa are part of a large, beautifully landscaped space that adjoins our own house. You should feel 100% comfortable walking across the tennis court and letting yourself in via the pool gate. Hundreds of guests have happily spent hours splashing in the pool, sunbaking on the lawn or soaking in the hot spa. We do understand that some people prefer complete privacy and this communal set-up may not suit everyone. If you are in the spa we will certainly respect your privacy and leave you to it.
The pool and spa opening hours are 10am – 6pm, unless otherwise arranged.
Unfortunately our property is not suitable for pets.
We live on 1.6 acres of peaceful bushland in old Ocean Grove. A private driveway leads you into The Woods, where you’ll find our two cedar cabins. Our home is on the other side of...
With its light and modern décor, the second of our Ocean Grove cabins is a fresh and fun space for a couple, group of friends or small family. With a queen bed, single bed and...