Our Ocean Grove cabin retreat offers a charming Aussie bush experience, with all the creature comforts to relax, romance or revive.
The Woods cabin accommodation checklist
- French linen and quality bedding
- Flat screen TV/DVD player
- Kitchenette with fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, crockery, tea, coffee and milk
- Ensuite bathroom with towels, soap and hairdryer
- Indoor sitting area and covered outdoor verandah to chat, eat, read and relax
- Coathangers, hooks and full length mirror
- Free Wi-Fi
- On-site parking
- Laundry with washing machine, clothesline, ironing board and iron
- Outdoor kitchen with BBQ, crockery and utensils, table and chairs, sink and fridge
- Solar heated swimming pool and gas heated spa
- Tennis court – racquets and balls provided
- Pitch and putt golf green – clubs and balls provided
- Two adult-sized bikes – helmets and bike locks provided
- Beach essentials – umbrella, spare towels, kids toys, yoga mats
Please note that the outdoor facilities are shared with guests staying in both of the cabins. The Woods only sleeps six people in total across both cabins, so it never feels crowded. The pool and spa opening hours are 10am – 6pm, unless otherwise arranged.
We live on the other side of the property and our small family of three also uses the pool and spa, but we always give guests privacy when swimming.
Featuring a queen-size bed with luxurious French linen, the earthy hues in the first of our Ocean Grove cabins create an elegance perfect for couples. A leather sofa and coffee table also offers a cosy space to...
With its light and bright décor, the second of our Ocean Grove cabins is a fresh and fun space for a couple, group of friends or small family. With a queen bed, single bed and pull-out...